Tuesday, October 02, 2007

a b October, Happy Birthday to Me!

262-18 ghosts.JPG

Fall has always been my favorite time of year. I don't know. Maybe its the weather, maybe it is still the childish glee that I feel as my birthday approaches (which has mitigated a bit as I have gotten older. Now it is more of a bitter sweet glee).


That first day of school. The first splash of color in the leaves. The first time you see the twinkle of crystals in the morning frost.

And, after a hot summer like this one, the first breath of relief where I really get motivated to do things without feeling like passing out from heat exhaustion!.

This image represents another part of my favorite season. Halloween approaches! It is from a series of images that I will talk about more as October proceeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

sponsor